Tangent Lines Ltd
Friendly Business Support (Admin / Projects / Engagement)
Tangent Lines is a small, independent company that works with other organisations to engage with their stakeholders, research outcomes and measure impact.
We have worked with large and small organisations including local authorities, large corporate organisations and SMEs. All of our work is bespoke to the project, we are able to scale up or down to fit each new task.
Your customers or potential customers are a rich source of information about what you do well, what could be better or innovations that customers would like to see. If you don’t have time talk to your customers, give us a call, we would be very happy to help.
We can help with
- Customer satisfaction
- Staff satisfaction
- Engaging with the public for market research
- Engaging with young people in education or group activities
- Attending events and capturing insights
- Mystery customer activities
- Collecting social media insights and transforming them into useful measurements
2012 to current
Consultant at SIG Exteriors
Consultant to the marketing team providing research and insights
Consultant at Staffordshire County Council
Researching the impact of multi agency centres in five academies