Human Health, Education and Enrichment
Owning, riding or working with horses can present plenty of challenges and there are an army of professionals available to help.
Health and wellbeing are now important issues as many issues with horses are related to their relationship with their humans. Horses can also help the healing process and being around horses or other animals can have a very positive influence on many people.
Education to improve your understanding and relationship with your horse can improve your experience day to day and can also open up new career paths that you might not have previously considered.
Read more about some of the professional services you can find on Local Horse Help (alphabetical):
Everyone has different needs and aspirations as they progress through their life. Sometimes professional support can help you to understand yourself and set achievable goals for your riding life, your personal life or your professional life.
Sometimes called Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) or Equine Therapy can be helpful for personal and professional development.EFL can assist with:
- Enhancing relationship skills with self, others and life
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Increasing connection with and appreciation for your authentic self
- Improving leadership abilities
- Understanding emotions and the messages they contain
- Increasing body awareness and natural intuitive abilities
- Rediscovering your life’s direction and purpose
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Helping you move from surviving to thriving.
(content supplied by http://www.equinesoulconnection.com/ )
There are new opportunities opening all the time based around equine industries and supporting roles. These organisations can support your learning and help you to make great career choices.